Wednesday, August 14, 2013

I had a dream last night where my brother & I were in a giant store called "Gnosis." The store had a floor that looked like grass but when you stepped in you realized it was water covered in algae. Instead of panicking, brother & I put it together by talking to each other. We realized that it was an illusion & that as soon as you acknowledged the illusion it had no power & you could stand up & move freely. Looking around the store we saw thay many people were treading water & immobilized but a few were walking around the store with me & brother. We were grateful to those few for helping us to figure it out. Yesterday I was asking myself about the nature of freedom, the dream teachers are always listening!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.